Users’ access to and use of the site taxaaram.com is conditioned on their acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the site taxaaram.com. By accessing or using the site taxaaram.com, the users agree to be bound by these Terms. If the users disagree with any part of the Terms then they should discontinue access or use of the site taxaaram.com.
2. ABILITY TO USE THE SITE
In order to accept the Terms and to use the site taxaaram.com, the user must be at least 18 years of age ("Minimum Age"). The site is not intended for users under the Minimum Age. You hereby affirmatively represent that (a) you are at least the Minimum Age in the applicable country; (b) you have the consent of your parent(s) to use the Site if you are under 18 years of age; (c) you have all the applicable rights and authority to grant taxaaram.com, the rights granted in these Terms; and (d) you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you are not at least the Minimum Age, do not have parental consent, or you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of these Terms, you may not use the Site.
3. USER RESTRICTIONS
You understand and accept that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, audio, video, message or other material appearing on this Site (collectively, “Content”) are owned by TaxAaram or it’s licensors. You are expressly prohibited from using any Content without the express written consent of TaxAaram or its licensors. Except as otherwise stated in these Terms, none of the material may be reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, or copied in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission of TaxAaram, and/or the appropriate licensor. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute, and download the materials on this Site solely for personal, non-commercial use provided that you make no modifications to the materials and that all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials are retained. You may not, without TaxAaram’s express written permission, 'mirror' any material contained on this Site or any other server. Any permission granted under these Terms terminates automatically without further notice if you breach any of the above terms. Upon such termination, you agree to immediately destroy any downloaded and/or printed materials. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site may violate domestic and/or international copyright laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
4. PRICING OF SERVICE PLANS
The pricing of TaxAaram’s Service Plans is subject to revision from time to time, without any prior intimation or approval from the Users. However, once a User has purchased a service plan at a specified price depicted at TaxAaram site, then after such purchase, the subsequent revision in pricing of the purchased service plan shall not affect the User, in any manner, for that purchased service plan. In exceptional circumstances like extraordinary, complicated and voluminous nature of the compliance embedded in the purchased service plan by the user owing to peculiar facts and circumstances of the case of the user, TaxAaram reserves the right to not to render its services in relation to such service plan at the purchased price of that service plan, and in such cases, the refund shall be issued to the user, if the user do not agree to purchase such service plan at the revised/increased price.
5. CHANGE IN TERMS
6. WARRANTIES DISCLAIMER
This site and all contents of the site are provided on an 'as is' basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of title, noninfringement, implied warranties of merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. You acknowledge, by your use of the site, that your use of the site is at your sole risk, that you assume full responsibility for all costs associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you use in connection with your use of our site, and that TaxAaram shall not be liable for any damages of any kind related to your use of this site.
7. INACCURACY DISCLAIMER
TaxAaram always takes extra-ordinary and adequate care and precaution to ensure the correctness and authenticity of the content, data and pictures, placed on TaxAaram’s site. However, still there may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to such content, data, pictures, service plan descriptions or availability. Any reliance placed by the user on such inaccuracies, or omissions shall not make TaxAaram responsible or liable in any manner, whatsoever. TaxAaram’s reserves the right to correct any such errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time.
8. PROVISION OF SERVICE
TaxAaram is constantly innovating in order to provide the best possible experience for its users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services which TaxAaram provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you.
As part of this continuing innovation, you acknowledge and agree that TaxAaram may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally at TaxAaram ‘s sole discretion, without prior notice to you. You may stop using the Services at any time. You do not need to specifically inform TaxAaram when you stop using the Services.
By purchasing the service plans of TaxAaram, the user agrees to allow TaxAaram to e-file ITR/submit e-response to the e-Proceedings or such similar functionalities on the e-Filing Portal of the Income Tax Department web-site, or to e-file/submit ITR, retrieve ITR-V, refund status, 26AS, GST Returns, GST submissions, ROC compliances, PF/ESI compliances respectively corresponding to the purchased service plans.
You acknowledge and agree that while TaxAaram may not currently have set a fixed upper limit on the number of transmissions you may send or receive through the Services or on the amount of storage space used for the provision of any Service, such fixed upper limits may be set by TaxAaram at any time, at TaxAaram’s discretion.
9. USE OF TAXAARAM’S SERVICES BY USER
In order to enable TaxAaram to e-file your ITR, to prepare and e-file e-responses/ submissions in relation to your statutory compliances concerning Income Tax, GST, ROC and EPF, and to provide advice and consultancy about statutory compliances, you maybe required to provide information about your Login credentials in Income Tax, GST, ROC, EPF department’s websites, and relevant records and documents, corresponding to the required services, Collectively, this information is hereby referred to as the “USER INFORMATION”. In order to use TaxAaram Services, you will need to provide your “USER INFORMATION”, at your own risk, without any intended or unintended implication to TaxAaram. You agree that any “USER INFORMATION”, you give to TaxAaram will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
TaxAaram takes great care in ensuring the correctness, effectivenessand qualitative-ness of all the e-filings/responses/submissions concerning statutory compliances in relation to Income-tax, GST, ROC & EPF. All the e-filings/responses/submissions on your behalf shall be uploaded in the respective portals of Income-tax, GST, ROC & EPFO web-portals, only after obtaining your written approvals and consents and they shall be e-filed/uploaded on your behalf only and TaxAaram shall have no direct or indirect liability, or responsibility, whatsoever, which may or may not arise, consequent to the processing of such e-filings/responses/submissions by the concerned Income-tax, GST, ROC & EPFO Authorities.
You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by TaxAaram, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with TaxAaram. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers) and shall ensure that you comply with the instructions set out in any robots.txt file present on the Services.
You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services).
Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with TaxAaram, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services for any purpose.
You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that TaxAaram has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which TaxAaram may suffer) of any such breach.
If you are using TaxAaram’s services for any third person, you should be doing so with the consensus of that third person, after fully understanding the implications of this action. TaxAaram will not be held responsible if you are doing this without the knowledge/consensus of that third person concerned.
10. USERS’ PASSWORDS & ACCOUNT SECURITY
You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any account you use to access the Services.Accordingly, you agree that you will be solely responsible to TaxAaram for all activities that occur under your account.If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify TaxAaram immediately
11. PRIVACY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OF USERS
12. REFUNDS & CANCELLATION
Questions/Queries about refunds and cancellations should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. For all the TaxAaram’s Service Plans, you can cancel your payment or request a refund before TaxAaram’s Team has commenced working on your selected service plans. No Cancellation Fees shall be levied by TaxAaram. In exceptional circumstances like extraordinary, complicated and voluminous nature of the compliance embedded in the purchased service plan by the user owing to peculiar facts and circumstances of the case of the user, TaxAaram reserves the right to not to render its services in relation to such service plan at the purchased price of that service plan, and in such cases, the refund shall be issued to the user, if the user do not agree to purchase such service plan at the revised/increased price. However, no cancellation or refund shall be entertained after the commencement of working by TaxAaram’s Team on user’spurchased service plans.
13. DISPUTE/GRIEVANCE RESOLUTION MECHANISM
In case of any dispute or grievance, such dispute or grievance shall be addressed to email@example.com or may be emailed to the TaxAaram’s Grievance Redressal Officer,Sh. Mayank Mohanka, at his email id firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES
1. NOTHING IN THESE TERMS, SHALL EXCLUDE OR LIMIT TAXAARAM’S WARRANTY OR LIABILITY FOR LOSSES WHICH MAY NOT BE LAWFULLY EXCLUDED OR LIMITED BY APPLICABLE LAW. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF IMPLIED TERMS, OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, ONLY THE LIMITATIONS WHICH ARE LAWFUL IN YOUR JURISDICTION WILL APPLY TO YOU AND OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
2. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.”
3. IN PARTICULAR, TAXAARAM, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT TO YOU THAT: 1. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, 2. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR FREE FROM ERROR, 3. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, AND 4. THAT DEFECTS IN THE OPERATION OR FUNCTIONALITY OF ANY SOFTWARE PROVIDED TO YOU AS PART OF THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED.
4. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
5. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM TAXAARAM OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS.
6. TAXAARAM FURTHER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. SUBJECT TO OVERALL PROVISION IN PARAGRAPH ABOVE, YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT TAXAARAM, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND ITS LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR: a. ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, HOWEVER CAUSED AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS SHALL INCLUDE, BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO, ANY LOSS OF PROFIT (WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY), ANY LOSS OF GOODWILL OR BUSINESS REPUTATION, ANY LOSS OF DATA SUFFERED, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS; b. ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OR DAMAGE AS A RESULT OF: 1. ANY RELIANCE PLACED BY YOU ON THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY OR EXISTENCE OF ANY ADVERTISING, OR AS A RESULT OF ANY RELATIONSHIP OR TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY ADVERTISER OR SPONSOR WHOSE ADVERTISING APPEARS ON THE SERVICES; 2. ANY CHANGES WHICH TAXAARAM MAY MAKE TO THE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY PERMANENT OR TEMPORARY CESSATION IN THE PROVISION OF THE SERVICES (OR ANY FEATURES WITHIN THE SERVICES); 3. THE DELETION OF, CORRUPTION OF, OR FAILURE TO STORE, ANY CONTENT AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS DATA MAINTAINED OR TRANSMITTED BY OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES; 4. YOUR FAILURE TO PROVIDE TAXAARAM WITH ACCURATE ACCOUNT INFORMATION; 5. YOUR FAILURE TO KEEP YOUR PASSWORD OR ACCOUNT DETAILS SECURE AND CONFIDENTIAL.
15. GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL OFFICER
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below: Mayank Mohanka, email id: email@example.com